At Toothpic, we are dedicated to improving the world’s oral health through software. We deliver convenient remote dental solutions to our patients anywhere, anytime.
We’re a high-growth startup and we’re looking for people who live the cultural values of our team:
- Strong ownership: Our team consists of highly driven and motivated people. We relish taking on more responsibility.
- Honesty: We value new ideas and inquisitive critical thinkers who will engage directly to get the best answer.
- Start-up mentality: Start-ups are uncertain and chaotic. We understand the need for flexibility, agility, and speed of delivery without compromising on our quality of work
- ‘Sound’: We are easy-going, friendly and good fun. We look out for each other, and are self-aware.
Candidates from underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Launch cutting edge online dental consultation products to market.
- Understand the market and customer, and clearly communicate actionable insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, plan and execute the go-to-market strategy for our consultations business.
- Turn complex ideas into simplified messages for prospects, customers and product-engineering teams alike.
- Create compelling content for all stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with empowered Product and Growth Teams to drive demand and usage of the product.
- Craft the product story and build the buyer’s journey and target personas for our ideal customer profile.
- Dive deep into marketing data to garner insights and make data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with leadership to help direct product and marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing to constantly establish and continuously optimize CAC:LTV.
We’re looking for:
- Experience in taking a B2C SaaS product to market and evidence of successful growth.
- Extensive experience developing GTM strategies including positioning, messaging, segmentation, targeting, persona development, pricing and distribution.
- Experience building GTM plans for launching new products to market and enabling others to execute on them.
- Demonstrated experience in driving demand and usage of the product, through stickiness and virality.
- Minimum 5 years Product Marketing experience in B2C (or B2B2C).
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of B2C marketing practices, channels, best and latest tech/tools and most effective tactics.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Analytical and data driven.
- Customer obsessed.
- Creative thinker but action oriented and results driven.
- Comfortable working in chaotic environment.
- Experience working in consumer health tech.
- An understanding of the American dental market.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote-first company (even before the pandemic!), with a fully distributed team across 4 countries (and counting).
- Set-up of remote work-station, and WFH care packages .
- Flexible working hours.
- 30+ days annual leave plus company-wide “Toothpic Days Off”.
- Dedicated advisors for financial planning, pension, and insurance.
- A diverse team and a corporate culture that encourages freedom, creativity and collaboration.
- Opportunities for progression to grow your expertise through training, workshops and conferences.