We are looking for an experienced B2C Digital Marketing Manager to join our team to build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy. This role will be responsible for the development, execution, and optimization of digital campaigns to drive customer traffic and engagement of Toothpic’s smart dental solution. The ideal candidate will have a high-technical aptitude, experience in demand generation and acquisition as well as an interest in building and operating infrastructure for leads, reporting and analytics. In addition this role will set best practices for the user experience through digital and online channels.
We’re based in Dublin and New York. If the idea of working with a smart team navigating hypergrowth and positively disrupting a global industry sounds exciting to you, we’d encourage you to apply.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Generate inbound traffic by building and implementing effective paid and non-paid digital campaigns including content marketing, email, digital advertising, SEO and SEM.
- Develop content for digital marketing channels aligned to the user journey with a key focus on conversion and the user experience.x
- Maintain and optimize the company website and landing pages.
- Build and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing process
- Maintain and grow the company’s social media presence
- Develop and manage our customer database optimizing campaigns through A/B testing, segmentation, persona mapping.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Ownership of internal marketing processes, tools and systems to set-up, execute and measure effective marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
We’ll be focused on your growth with the company and you’ll be:
- A core team member in a rapidly scaling internationally funded Irish tech startup during a global crisis.
- Given lots of responsibility early on which will shape the future of the company.
- At the forefront of deploying enterprise healthcare technology.
- Given opportunities to lead teams or become a subject matter expert.
We’re looking for:
- BS/MS degree in marketing, digital technologies or related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Experience in B2C or B2B2C marketing
- At least 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing role with a small organisation in a growth phase.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- High technical aptitude.
- Expert knowledge of analytics, reporting and attribution.
- A superior level of attention to detail with excellent communication, grammar and editing skills.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Hands-on experience and management of marketing tech platforms for email, online marketing and analytics.
- The ability to project manage efficiently and effectively with multiple contributors and stakeholders.
- A dedicated team player with excellent record-keeping and follow-through capabilities.
- Accurate, organized, and able to work at a rapid pace and communicate with co-workers and clients.
- Strong business and financial acumen, including skills with data analysis and spreadsheet capabilities, to recognize and quantify strategic opportunities.
- Experience with content management platforms such as WordPress, Hubspot etc.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Marketing experience with consumer technology/mobile apps.
- Experience in affiliate marketing and/or influencer marekting.
- Experience working in consumer healthcare.
- Experience with CMS WordPress.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate. No recruiters, thank you!